Do you have experience in initiating and developing proposals for subsidies and investment funds? Then we are looking for you! We are reinforcing our team with a Business Case & Strategy Advisor who will work together with our senior Investment Advisor to raise capital for multiple clients in our commercial service portfolio.
Our clients are for the largest part small- and midsize companies who are developing innovative marine energy solutions. The route to market for those companies is often challenging, and therefore they ask our organisation to deliver hands-on (strategic) advice to successfully launch their solution and realise increased company profit and growth. Your main responsibility is to deliver consultancy services for clients in the area of:
- Market research & competitor analysis
- Business case development
- Financial- and growth strategies
Besides the work for our clients, you will work together with colleagues to create new business for our organisation by establishing new leads and writing proposals.
Your experience and skills
- 0 to 5 years of relevant consulting experience;
- MSc degree in preferably economics and/or business management;
- Exceptional organisational skills and high attention to detail while coping with tight deadlines;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English (both verbally and in writing);
- Team spirit and the ability to work independently within a multinational environment with a broad variety of stakeholders;
- Affinity with the renewable energy/water sector is considered a plus
You will work in a young, dynamic and dedicated team. We offer a full-time contract (min. 32 hours), initially for one year. In case of good performance, the contract may be extended. Salary is subjected to experience and may vary between € 3.000 and € 4.250 gross per month (for a full-time position).
Are you the Business Case & Strategy Advisor that we are looking for? Please send your resume and motivation letter to Daphne Linzell. We would like to receive your response as soon as possible, but no later than May 25, 2020.