Marine Energy: A New Wave of Renewables
As the winner of the Netherlands Business Council Dubai Water-Energy-Food Nexus Award, DMEC will host the Marine Energy Session: Marine Energy: A New Wave of Renewables at The Netherlands Pavilion, Expo 2020 Dubai. This hybrid-event (physical and online) will take place on Thursday, October 7th 2021.
During the session, DMEC will give insights on the potential of marine energy for our clean energy future and its solutions for a wide variety of markets. As a global showcase of integrating marine energy solutions in climate adaptive infrastructures, Dutch marine energy technology developers Tocardo and REDstack will present their innovations.
Programme (UAE time)
- 10:30 Welcome
- 11:00 Presentations & discussion (live stream):
- Marine Energy: A New Wave of Renewables, by Benjamin Lehner (Portfolio Manager DMEC) and Sander des Tombe (Marine Energy Ambassador DMEC, Ocean Energy Europe)
- Dutch Innovations: REDstack, by Pieter Hack (Chairman of the Board REDstack)
- Dutch Innovations: Tocardo, by Andries van Unen (CEO Tocardo)
- 12:00 Networking, VR experience NLinBusiness & lunch
- 13.00 End / Optional: The Netherlands Pavilion guided visitor experience tour
We hope to see you in Dubai or online to discover marine energy opportunities together. Please register here.