The Dutch Marine Energy Centre (DMEC) is a service provider to the marine energy sector. We deliver technical and commercial support to companies in order to fast-track their technological development plans and growth strategies. Our services include design and engineering support, demonstration and deployment support, certification- and business strategy development.
Furthermore, we initiate international innovation and demonstration projects in which technology developers, knowledge institutes and offshore organisations join forces. For example, we coordinate the Marine Energy Alliance (MEA) where companies gain access to best-available expertise throughout Europe. In addition, we coordinate the MET-CERTIFIED project where European organisations work together to establish internationally recognised standards for certification. This creates the right conditions for the development of more insurable and bankable marine energy projects.
Our search for:
We are reinforcing our team with two project managers with medior to senior experience level. As a project manager you will be responsible for the overall management and implementation of our European innovation and demonstration projects.
These include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for the complete management and implementation of the project;
- Monitoring the overall progress regarding milestones and deliverables;
- Operationalisation and timing of all activities in the project;
- Identification of any unanticipated risks;
- Acting as the centre of communication between all internal and external stakeholders;
- Preparation of the technical interim and final reports;
- Responsible for data management;
- Ensuring the timely submission of financial reports;
- Identification of new opportunities to expand our project portfolio.
Your experience and skills:
- MSc degree in preferably the field of renewable energy and/or business management;
- 6 to 10 years (senior level) or 2 to 6 years (medior level) of experience with project management (INTERREG and/or H2020 projects are an advantage);
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English (both verbally and in written), French or German is an advantage;
- Exceptional organisational skills and high attention to detail while coping with tight deadlines;
- Team spirit and the ability to work independently within a multinational environment with a broad variety of stakeholders;
- Willingness to travel on occasion.
Why work for DMEC?
You will become part of the DMEC team. A group of enthusiastic people with a “can do” mentality. You will be given the opportunity to stretch your skills and be a key player in an ambitious and growing organisation.
The job opening is for 32 - 40 hours a week. All team members will work from our The Hague office twice a week. Other days you can be flexible in choosing your preferred working environment.
Interested in becoming part of the DMEC team? Send your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com before November 30, 2018.