We are reinforcing our team with a Business Case & Strategy Advisor who will be responsible for multiple clients in our commercial service portfolio.
Your responsibilities: Our clients are for the largest part small- and midsize companies who are developing innovative marine energy solutions. The route to market for those companies is often challenging, and therefore they ask our organization to deliver hands-on (strategic) advice to successfully launch their solution and realise increased company profit and growth. Your main responsibility is to deliver consultancy services for clients in the area of:
- Market research & competitor analysis
- Business case development
- Financial- and growth strategies
Besides the work for our clients, you will work together with colleagues to win new business for our organisation by writing proposals and establishing new leads.
Your experience and skills:
- 0 to 5 years of relevant consulting experience
- MSc degree in preferably economics and/or business management;
- Exceptional organisational skills and high attention to detail while coping with tight deadlines;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English (both verbally and in writing);
- Team spirit and the ability to work independently within a multinational environment with a broad variety of stakeholders;
- Affinity with the renewable energy/water sector is considered a plus
- Willingness to travel on occasion. Why work for DMEC? You will become part of the DMEC team. A group of enthusiastic people with a “can do” mentality. You will be given the opportunity to stretch your skills and be a key player in an ambitious and growing organisation.
The job opening is for 32 - 40 hours a week. All team members work from our The Hague office at least 3 days a week. Other days you can be flexible in choosing your preferred working environment.
Interested in becoming part of the DMEC team? Send your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com before May 17, 2019.
Please note: this position is only open for applicants who are currently based in the Netherlands!