The Dutch Marine Energy Centre is looking for an Office Manager & Project Assistent to join their current team. The Office Manager & Project Assistent will support the team on an organisational, administrative and financial level. More specifically, the function includes the following activities:
- Providing organisational support: Planning and organising project meetings within Europe; providing support in the preparation and execution of relevant (project) meetings; and initiating team meetings and outings.
- Execution of administrative tasks: Answering electronic and telephone communication; arranging and scheduling appointments (agenda management); keeping the DMEC website up-to-date; and arranging all ICT and office matters.
- Execution of financial tasks: Managing the overall accounts receivable and creditor file; preparation and project registration of invoices in the iMuis accounting system; and preparation of (financial) claims towards national and European subsidy provides.
DMEC is looking for candidates with the following competences:
- You can work perfectly with Microsoft Office and have at least two years of experience in a supporting and / or secretarial function;
- You have a good command of Dutch and English;
- You work accurately, precisely and decisively;
- You are customer-oriented, service-oriented and honest;
- You like organising and planning and are able to monitor progress;
- You like to work together, but can also work well independently;
- You are flexible and can cope with work pressure at peak times;
- You have a fresh view and a positive and energetic attitude.
For more information and ways to apply, please see the job offer below (in Dutch and English). Applicants are invited to apply until 30 September.