On 21 June, the Marine Tech Expo takes place in Plymouth, UK. The day before, 20 June, the MET-CERTIFIED project organises a visit to 3 test sites in Falmouth and Plymouth:
- DMaC (Dynamic Marine Component test facility)
- FaBTest (Falmouth Bay Test site)
- Plymouth COAST laboratory (Coastal, Ocean And Sediment Transport lab)
This site visit is open to companies active in marine energy technology development and standardisation and certification.
- 8.30: H&S inductions at DMaC
- 9.00: Presentation about DMaC and FaBTest
- 11.00: Boat trip to FaBTest (from Customs House Quay Falmouth)
- 12:30: Return to Customs House Quay Falmouth and lunch near Customs House Quay
- 13.20: Walk to Falmouth Town railway station
- 13.50: Train to Plymouth
- 15.55: Arrival at Plymouth railway station, go on foot to the COAST lab
- 16.05: Start visit Plymouth COAST lab
- 17.00: End of visit
Meeting location: A&P Falmouth, The Docks, Bar Road, Falmouth, TR11 4NR.
The MET-CERTIFIED project will pay the costs of the boat trip and the lunch at noon.
If you are interested in joining us, please register here. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.